The following is a selection of practical examples of interesting projects and products related to creative/expressive coding (topic of PhD research). The idea here is to shift the focus from artistic, expressive or experimental projects, which I usually deal with in my studies, to the more comercial applications in the creative industry.
– Brand New Subway (2016/08): game about the NYC subway (link)
– Three-Body Problem (2016/06): WIRED article (link)
– Collapse (2016/03): promo website for The Division (link)
– The Doomsday Invention (2015/11): New Yorker (link)
– Interactive music videos and… (2015/10): Molleindustria (link)
– Google Doodles (link)
– Mapa interativo de São Paulo (2016/06): Folha de S.Paulo (link)
– Games a serviço da aprendizagem (2016/04): Educação/Estadão (link)
– Science Kombat (2016/03): Superinteressante (link)
Based my research twitter maquinacriadora (Sep/2015-Sep/201).See more researchblog.